About Katia Peart, DOM, L.Ac
As an acupuncture physician, it is by design and fruition of my training to see each and every person as an individual. You come with your own set of ailments and what your body requires, is going to be different from every other person in my clinic.
Health and wellness shouldn’t be a luxury, so it is my objective to see you thrive and find your way back to optimum health and wellness. I have seen first hand the benefits of acupuncture and Chinese medicine, and I’m here to share it with you.
Florida Board of Acupuncture and Florida Department of Health
- Licensed Acupuncture Physician
- License number AP3820
The National Certification Committee For Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Diplomate of Chinese Medicine
- Diplomate of Acupuncture
- Diplomate of Chinese Herbology
Acupuncture and Massage College
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine, Summa cum laude
- Bachelors of Science in Health Science
- Aesthetic Acupuncture – Dr. Travall Croom, L.Ac.
- Western and Eastern Approaches to Gastro – Intestinal Disorders – Andrew Miles, DOM
- Essentials of Electro – Acupuncture – Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- EXTORE Assessment & Myofascial Treatment Technique – Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Fibromyalgia: Tradition, Psychology & Science – Andrew Miles, DOM
- Motor Points – Richard Hazel, L.Ac.
- Foundations of Medical Pulse Diagnosis – Mountain West Education LLC
- Master Tung’s Top Points From Theory to Clinical Success – Brad Whisnant, DAOM
- Balance Method Acupuncture – Si Yuan
You are as unique as your health and wellness, so please don’t hesitate to connect with me with any questions regarding acupuncture or Chinese medicine. I look forward to exploring your health and wellness goals.
A Little Bit About Me…
As a native of Russia and moving to the United States when I was 15, I spent my early childhood and teenage years engulfed in the beauty of the Ural mountains. When you’re surrounded by such isolated beauty, you have to learn how to make the best of the of your conditions. I remember the women who came before me educating me on the herbs of the Urals and how to treat different illnesses with them. From an early age, I identified medicine as herbs from the earth, and this is where my love for complementary modalities was introduced.
Caring for those who are experiencing chronic pain is at the forefront of my practice because I know how debilitating it can be. Pain management, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue are my areas of focus, in addition to the other Chinese medicine modalities including Chinese herbs, cupping, moxibustion, and Qigong.